Take a look at these online resources known for supporting teachers and education:
- NEW! NEW Federal Emergency Aid
- NEW! MN Dept. of Education – C.A.R.E.S.
- SkoolBag -lots of fun ideas
- Farmers Insurance “Thank a Teacher Grant”
- AdoptA Classroom
- Mabel’s labels
- Kids in Need Foundation
- Donor’s Choose [set up a project, earn 6 points, and then purchase WittFitt products]
- ING Unsung Hero Grants
At Your School
Tapping Your Own Resources
Here are a few creative fundraising ideas to explore:
- Your PTO Members: Get them involved!
- 50/50 Raffle [sell raffle tickets for $1]. Pick one winner’s name they keep 1/2 of the $ & the school keeps the other 1/2.
- Wellness/Fitness Budget-rationale: Stability balls can be used in PE and then as a chair for continued movement in the classroom. Active seating/standing is about wellness.
- Plan a School Fun Run – PTO Today: A wellness-based fundraiser to purchase active seating…perfect!
- Read-a-thon: Inspire the love of reading in students and have them pledge to read and earn money for each page.
- Track & Field Day: Students form teams and ask family/friends to sponsor them online. Fitness activity to raise money for movement- perfect fit!
- Silent Auction: How to Run a Successful Silent Auction (Part I) as part of school event.
- Start a Penny Drive: Raise your funding reach with pocket change!
Download Helpful Templates
Visit our Fundraising Templates page to download helpful templates to ease the fundraising process.
- Local Business Donations – Businesses donate and it’s a tax write-off.
- Parent Donations – Parents can give any amount to invest in their child’s active learning.
- Parent Rental Program – A small amount of money is collected from parents to keep the classroom supplied with active seating. Similar to music instrument rentals.
- School District Foundation Grant – Contact your district to inquire about a foundation with grants available to teachers and then ask us for grant help.