Flavors™ Adjustable Chair
The Flavors™ seat back provides support and allows the student to turn with less restriction. The flat seat pan’s waterfall front edge provides exceptional comfort. Flavors chairs are constructed from high-density polypropylene with 18 color selections.
- The Flavors Adjustable “A” Shell (Models 11840 & 11841):
– 25″ diameter five-star base in Black only.
– Pneumatic gas lift adjusts chair from 16″ to 21″ in height, with the pull of a handle.
- The Flavors Adjustable “B” Shell (Models 11830 & 11831):
– 22″ diameter five-star base in Black only.
– Pneumatic gas lift adjusts chair from 14″ to 16″ in height, with the pull of a handle. (B Shell gas lift is specifically designed for Elementary use, grades 1-5 – less weight is required to activate the mechanism).
The Flavors Adjustable Chair, by Smith System, combines flexibility with maneuverability, which makes it an essential piece of computer lab furniture or teachere work space. The Adjustable Chair utilizes Smith System’s Graduated Movement Concept, which states that classroom chairs should allow for comfortable movement in multiple directions. The chair’s main feature is a gas lift adjustable base which allows it to change heights (14″-16″h and 16″-21″h). The Adjustable Chair features 5 swivel casters for smooth maneuverability across various surfaces.
|Model||Description||D x W x H|
|11840||Flavors Adjustable Chair (Casters)||25″ x 25″ x 16″-21″|
|11841||Flavors Adjustable Chair (Glides)||25″ x 25″ x 16″-21″|
|11830||Flavors Adjustable Chair (Casters)||22″ x 22″ x 14″-18″|
|11831||Flavors Adjustable Chair (Glides)||22″ x 22″ x 14″-18″|